This notice sets out how we hold and process information we hold about you. We process personal information about our customers and possible new customers so we can provide children’s Go Kart themed parties or events .
- Details of your event or party
- Information on your child’s, name, day and month of birth or when you wish to hold the activity
- Price agreed
- Names of children attending the party
- Payment method used
Relevant information may include your personal details such as name address, telephone number, email address and child’s, name and birth day and month.
- Sharing information with others
We may need to share personal information we process with others. If we have to do this, we will keep to data-protection legislation. Depending on the circumstances, we may share information with:
- Our franchisor Go Kart Party UK Ltd
- Leisure centres
- School halls
- Other venues you may wish to use
- Party suppliers where personalised material has been requested
- Debt collection and tracing agents
- Government bodies
This does not mean that we necessarily share information with all of the above but we may do so if
we need to.
- Why we use your personal information
We may use the personal information you give us in a number of ways, for example to make arrangements for your party or event, to provide personalised party material, for accounting and auditing purposes, for marketing material or for debt collection.
© Go Kart Party UK Ltd May 2018 V 1.0
- Right to gather information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information if this is not accurate. To ask for this information, please write to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org